Brand: Casio Edifice
The watchface of the new EF-535BK utilizes the same carbon fiber material found in many racecars. On a sporty black face boldly accented with metal components reflecting the image of racing tires and other accents, there are moving disk-shaped indicators set in small gauges at the three and nine o’clock positions, and the inner ring of the watchface can also be rotated. Once again, Casio has created an innovative chronograph that evokes a sense of depth, speed, and accuracy.
A large screw-lock crown and a three-dimensional crown guard are placed in the three o’clock position. The eight o’clock position features a crown for the rotatable inner ring.Combined with the solid, dignified band and the black ion-plated bezel, the overall look exudes performance and strength. The sense of speed conveyed by the face completes the mechanical motor-sports look of the design.
• Edifice Chronograph
• Popular large case
• Stainless steel case and band
• EDIFICE logo stamped on the crown, back cover, and buckle
• 1-Second Stopwatch
• Measuring Capacity: 29′ 59
• Measuring Mode: Elapsed time
• Regular timekeeping
• Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute, stopwatch seconds)
• 3 dials (stopwatch minutes and seconds, 24-hour)
• Accuracy: 20 seconds per month
• Size of case/total weight: 50.6x 45.5x 13.7mm/182g