Easy to install – To get started enjoying handsfree conversations, you just pair Easyvoice with your device of choice. It gives you voice-guided instructions and tells you once the pairing has been successful.
You can pair it with up to two devices at the same time, so you can use it with your mobile phone and laptop. It even lets you know when it’s time to recharge. If only everything was this easy.
Once you’re up and running, you’ll find that your calls are clearer and crisper on the Easyvoice. It utilises digital signal processing (DSP) to optimise your voice. When you’re in noisy surroundings, the headset automatically adjusts your call volume, maintaining a safe volume level and keeping your conversation clear and understandable. With its comfortable eargels, earhook and lightweight design, you can talk for hours from your car to your office and back again.
Quick Start Guide:
1. CHARGING YOUR HEADSETTake the AC adapter and plug its charging tip into the socket on the headset.
Plug the end of the AC adapter into a wall outlet.
The headset is fully charged and ready to use when the battery indicator on the StatusDisplay™ turns solid green. (Approx. 2 hours). The battery indicator stays solid green for 5 min. and then goes out.
2. TURN YOUR HEADSET ON OR OFF To turn the headset on slide the ON/OFF button towards |.
To turn the headset off slide the ON/OFF button towards 0.
3. PAIRING YOUR HEADSET WITH YOUR MOBILE PHONEThe first time you turn your headset on, it automatically enters into pairing mode. The Bluetooth connection indicator on the StatusDisplay™ flashes blue.
For later pairing:
Press and hold the answer/end button for approximately 5 seconds.
The Bluetooth connection indicator on the StatusDisplay™ flashes blue when the headset is ready for pairing with your phone.
Set your Bluetooth phone to find the headset. Follow your phone’s instruction guide. This usually involves going to a “setup”, “connect” or “Bluetooth” menu on your phone and selecting the option to find or add a Bluetooth device.
Your phone will find the Easyvoice.
Your phone then asks if you want to pair with it. Accept by pressing “yes” or “OK” on the phone. Your phone may ask for a pass key or PIN = 0000 (four zeros).
Your phone will confirm when pairing is complete. In case of unsuccessful pairing, repeat the steps.
Pairing is successful when the Bluetooth connection indicator and the battery icon show solid light. The lights will stay solid for 5 seconds and then turn off.
If you are wearing the headset, the voice guidance will say “connected”
4. ACCEPTING A CALL ON THE HEADSETTap the Answer/End button on your headset to answer the call.
5. ENDING A CALL ON THE HEADSETWhen you want to end a call, tap the Answer/End button on your headset.
6. TURNING VOLUME UP AND DOWN ON THE HEADSETTo increase volume: tap the button with the + symbol repeatedly until the desired volume is reached.
To decrease the volume: tap the button with the – symbol repeatedly until the desired volume is reached.
7. ALWAYS KNOW YOUR STATUSYou can always get your connection and battery status on the StatusDisplay™ by tapping the volume buttons.
Green battery icon: the headset is turned on and holds above 30 minutes talk time.
Red battery icon: the headset holds below 30 minutes talk time.
The headset has voice guidance. When the headset has less than 30 minutes talk time the voice guidance will say “low battery”. The statement will be repeated every 10 minutes.
Solid icons: when the Bluetooth icon is solid, the headset is connected to your phone. (If the battery indication is lit but there is no Bluetooth indication, the headset is on but not connected to your phone).
When you do not have an active call, you can tap the answer/end button to hear “connected” statement. If your headset is not connected to any phone it will remain quiet.
Flashing Bluetooth icon: the headset is in pairing mode. In this state the headset can be paired (setup) to a new phone. Go to “pairing” in the menu for more information.
8. MULTIUSE™ The headset pairs up to 8 devices. 2 at any given time. In order to use the headset with two phones/or a phone and a laptop you must “pair” both phones with the headset (go to the guide “pairing” to see how).
When both phones are paired to the Easyvoice simply turn on Bluetooth on both devices and turn on the headset.
Easyvoice automatically switches to the receiving device when a call comes in and back again when the conversation is ended.
9. WEARING STYLESThe Easyvoice can be worn on either ear with or without an earhook.
When you open the packaging the first time you will find the headset fitted with a standard Jabra eargel and a S/M size earhook. If you find that the earhook is too small there is a size L in the pack that you can replace it with.
If you prefer to wear the headset without the earhook, we recommend that remove the earhook and replace the eargel with one of the two “Ultimate Comfort Eargels™” that are included in the pack.
With Ultimate Comfort Eargel™