Ear Cushion Type:
Battery Status Indicator:
1. CHARGE YOUR JABRA EXTREME2 HEADSETCharge your headset using the AC adapter, the USB or car charger.
Take the charger and plug the charging tip into the socket on the headset
Plug the end of the AC adapter into a wall outlet, or the end of your USB charger into your PC or use the car charger in your car
Red light: Your headset is less than 20% charged
Yellow light: Your headset is between 20% and 70% charged
Green light: Your headset is between 70% and fully charged (take approx. 2 hours). When the headset is fully charged the green light will turn off.
2. CAR CHARGER AND HEADSET HOLDER IN ONECharge your headset in the car in between calls.
The functional design also serves as a headset holder for convenient storage and access.
3. TURN YOUR HEADSET ON Slide the ON/OFF button down/forward
The indicator light will flash blue when the headset is on. Voice Guidance will tell you “Powered On”
4. TURN YOUR HEADSET OFF Slide the ON/OFF button up/backward
The indicator light will flash blue turning off the headset. Voice Guidance will tell you “Powered Off”
5. PAIR YOUR HEADSET WITH YOUR MOBILE PHONEFirst time you turn your headset on, the Jabra EXTREME automatically enters into pairing mode (indicator light flashing blue).
For later pairing:
Turn the headset on and press and hold the Answer/End button.
The indicator flashing blue when the headset is ready for pairing.
The Jabra EXTREME2 can be paired with up to 8 different Bluetooth® devices and connected to two of them at the same time.
Your Jabra EXTREME2 will voice guide you through the pairing process with your mobile phone.
Set your Bluetooth phone to discover the Jabra EXTREME2. Follow your phone’s instruction guide. This usually involves going to a “setup”, “connect” or “Bluetooth” menu on your phone and selecting the option to discover or add a Bluetooth device.
Your phone will find the Jabra EXTREME2.
The Jabra EXTREME2 and your phone then asks if you want to pair with it. Accept by pressing “yes” or “OK” on the phone and confirm with the passkey or PIN = 0000 (four zeros) if asked for.
Your phone will confirm when pairing is complete. In case of unsuccessful pairing, repeat the steps.
When the blue indicator light flashes intermittently, pairing is successful.
6. ACCEPTING A CALL ON THE HEADSETWhen you receive a call the indicator will flash blue
Voice Guidance will tell you who is calling
Tap the Answer/End button on your headset to answer the call
7. ENDING A CALL ON THE HEADSET When you want to end a call, tap the Answer/End button on your headset
Voice Guidance will tell you “Call ended”
8. TURNING VOLUME UP AND DOWN ON THE HEADSETTo increase volume: tap the button with the + symbol repeatedly until the desired volume is reached.
To decrease the volume: tap the button with the – symbol repeatedly until the desired volume is reached.
9. BATTERY STATUS Tap volume up or down to check battery status
Voice Guidance will tell you the battery level and the indicator light indicator will light up
10. WEARING STYLESThe Jabra EXTREME2 can be worn on both ears – with or without an ear hook.
The headset comes with 2 ear hooks in different sizes and eargels: 1 standard eargel and 2 Ultimate Comfort Eargels™.
Jabra EXTREME2 comes with Ultimate Comfort Eargels™ that mold to the ear to ensure all-day comfort and a secure fit.