The USB Vitrual 7.1CH Sound Card is highly flexible audio interface which can be used either with Desktop or Notebook systems. Bundled with Xear 3D Sound simulation software, it turns your stereo speaker or earphones into 7.1 channel environment. No drivers required, just plug and play or instant audio playback, also compatible with all major operation systems.
1. USB 2.0 Full-Speed (12Mbps), USB audio device compliant.
2. USB Bus powered, no external power needed.
3. Connectors: USB Type-A, Stereo output jack, Microphone-input jack.
4. Functional keys: Microphone-Mute Status, Volume up/Volume down control.
5. Red & green status indicator lights.
6. Include Xear 3D, the virtual 7.1 channel sound simulation software for Windows XP/Vista.
7. Driver not required for Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista, Linux, Mas OS.
8. Excellent Chipset: C-Media
9. Weight: 15g
10. Size: 58x25x13mm